cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't login to virginmedia.com

Mc-pirate
Tuning in

Everything I try to login I get the same error message.

Screenshot_20220625-090052_Chrome.jpg

That means I can't manage account features because the app regualrly redirects to the website. 

This also happened when I was trying to create an account so it ended up taking nearly an hour. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mc-pirate, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have had issues when trying to log into your online account, I have checked our system and can see that you have spoken to the team since posting this. Were they able to resolve this for you? If you need further help, please let us know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan

I have been told it'd take 5 working days before anyone can respond to my query. I'm still unable to login into my account. Its the same error message and has been every day since.

The sooner this can get sorted out the better. 

Thank you

Kind regards 

Sylvia 

Hello Mc-pirate,

Can I please ask if you are able to sign into your account via the online app

Gareth_L

Initially I get an error message

Screenshot_20220703-012057_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It's only when I sign in via the link at the top right that I can sign into my account. 

Screenshot_20220703-012125_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The original error still occurs when I try to go through virginmedia.com but the link you sent worked.

There appears to be no redirect to this on the cirgin media page though. Where would I go to find it in the future?

Thank you

Please advise 

Sylvia 

Morning Sylvia, 

If you're able to access your account via the link we gave, are you able to bookmark this in your browser?

Alex_Rm