Menu
Nickisiders
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can’t log in to my Virgin Media account

I can’t log in to my virgin media account - I recently had to create a new account after my old one had been disconnected. 

For some reason I can log in to the virgin media app and it’s showing me as a new costumer but it has my direct debit details saved which shouldnt be the case as I haven’t been able to log in online to set this up?? It’s somehow remembered my details from my last account. 

I need to log in ASAP as I’m in a shared uni house so I need to know what my bill is to tell everyone how much they have to pay before I am billed. 

This is a reaccuring issue and really something as simple as logging on shouldn’t be so. 

0 Kudos
Nickisiders
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t log in to my Virgin Media account

Can someone please answer this. I need to log in to my account and no one at VM seem to help when I call or message them through live chat. 

This is a joke, all i want to be able to do is log in through a web browser

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

there is around 3-5+ day wait for the forum staff to reply.. what happens exactly when you try and register your new account/log in.. since more than likely due to issue of data protection you would need to call in and hopefully get agent who knows what they are doing.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Nickisiders
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It’s letting me log in through the app but when I log in online it says “there’s an issue” and I have green ticks next to my email and password (same ones I use for the app). I have tried phoning but it just disconnects everytime I try and sort something - I’m just wanting to log in online so I can change my direct debit details as they shouldn’t have transferred from my old account and I’m not even sure how they managed to do that. I’m calling most days but can’t get anywhere 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Nickisiders, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

When you move address, a Move and transfer is done to allow all the details from your original account to be moved to the second account. As well as this, when you set up the new connection, you would of been required to give new details for payment. 

When logging in online, is it allowing you access or is it coming up with an error? 

As you're able to log in to the app, this would suggest there is no account fault. 

Try changing browsers, has this helped?

Come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nickisiders
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This issue has been resolved, thankyou 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nickisiders

Glad to hear it!

Thanks for coming back and letting us know.

Keep us posted if you need anything else going forwards and let us know if you do.

We're always happy to help out where we can.

Take care.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos