cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't cancel virgin media

Khaledd
Tuning in

I tried calling many times and I get hung up EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Is there any other way to cancel the services without the help of a lawyer? Please I'm desperate I've been trying to cancel for months now. This is insane. 

5 REPLIES 5

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

you can write but easier is phoning - well it should be

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony.
Sacked VIP

I've been trying to cancel by phone for months now. I'll try to write them tomorrow at 

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

but I've seen a huge number of posts of people who did the same but got charged for the next 2 months. 

Hopefully sending this letter will do the job but I'll still try to call them.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Use a “Signed for Service” from Royal Mail and consider whether it is appropriate to include your memorable phone password in the notice to further validate that you are the account holder; the required 30 days notice period of termination starts from the recorded date of receipt AFAIK.

Be aware of early cancellation charges if still within the minimum contract period

Make Ofcom aware of the difficulty with cancelling by filling in their monitoring form here: Tell Ofcom

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Khaledd 

Welcome back to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

Really sorry it has taken so long for us to assist you with ending your contract. 

As others have advised, you would be able to write to us on the above address or you would need to cancel by the phone. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M