cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a new customer and I keep getting this message when trying to register for my virgin media, tis gett

Kijozsef18
Joining in

Hi!

I have been customer with You for nearly 6 months and I keep getting this message when trying to register for my virgin media, tis getting a little frustrating. I have tried with the virgin account email it is forcing on me and the email address given to virgin when ordering virgin media. All the fields are filled out correctly from what I can see, can anyone help?

Many thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Kijozsef18

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your My Virgin Media profile. Can I just clarify, what error are you seeing?

Have tried registering both online and via the app?

Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me!
Yes, I have already tried on so many devices but always same error message comes up as "Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again. The first page of the registration window is okay where my Surname, account number and area code is asked. Then on the next page cause problem for the registration. Every single section is filled up corretly but will not work.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Kijozsef18 

Sometimes this is due to the system expecting 9 digits for the account number (Most VM account numbers are 9 digits long.)

Some account numbers though are only 8 digits long.

If your account number only consists of 8 digits then enter a preceding zero.

For example instead of 12345678 enter 012345678

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

IMG_20220130_213053.jpg

The account number is okay as it let me go on the next page of the registration. I've attached a picture of the next page where the problem starts. As I mentioned every single section is filled up correctly. It must be a common sense. Many cases on forums with same issue by the virgin customer.

Thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for coming back to us @Kijozsef18

Really sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused, Please can I ask, have you tried using this email address previously when you have been with us? Or is this the first time you have been a virgin media customer? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi!

I've been a virgin customer before but a different email address was used at that time. I've tried to register with so many different email address. No luck

Thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me @Kijozef18. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can take a further look into things for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M