cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED MY WS NUMBER FOR VOUCHER

Blessingd97
Tuning in

I keep being told time and time again I can’t get my voucher unless I have my WS or CH reference number. I have called virgin numerous times and they don’t understand what they’re be asked. 

Please can any virgin media staff who knows how to obtain this contact me as it’s on none of my confirmation emails. 

15 REPLIES 15

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Blessingd97

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues receiving the vouchers.

Did you sign up through a 3rd party affiliate company such as Uswitch, Compare the Market, Money Saving Expert etc.?

Please pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes I used a third party affiliate company called voucher codes and they are asking for this. I need this immediately please help me.

Hi @Blessingd97

The gift you are due to receive will be sent directly from them, I recommend that you check back through your emails on the day you signed up to Virgin Media for instructions from them on when the vouchers will be sent. It can take up to 100 days for your vouchers to be sent.

I am not sure what a WH or CH reference number is, its not terminology we use. Could you go back to them please and ask them to elaborate on what this reference number is that they need?

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi @Blessingd97

I have looked into this further and have now located a CH number for you.

I will send you a private message so I can provide this securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

Blessingd97
Tuning in

Hi, 

I need my WS order number sent to me as soon as please. Awaiting a response. 

This third party is voucher codes. Please someone helpful message me!

SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Blessingd97 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

It looks, from your previous thread, like a member of staff sent you a reference number via Private Message two weeks ago.

My setup: VM TV 360 box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Apologies,

I did not know these were against the rules I will not do this again. Yes I’ve received my memorable password in the post but now I need the WS number. 

I’ve been waiting a while now to resolve this issue. Vikki has been great and helpful. But just waiting to hear back from someone to get my WS number before close of business today. 

Hi just wondering if any moderator can send me my CH number today would really appreciate this. Been on the phone to virgin all day to no avail. 

i can now provide security to my account since receiving the memorable word in the post. 

SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Blessingd97 I have escalated your thread for a staff response, but can't guarantee a response today.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks