cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub4 and Gig1 Activation - seems an issue due to a Pending Contract

jonnyfa
On our wavelength

I signed a new contract last week for Gig1 last week (Wednesday) which was due to start on the 27th Saturday.

On Friday ALL my services disconnected and wasn't able to use my existing hub3 due to "account issue"

Saturday Hub4 arrived, swapped out the hub3 but the hub4 is not activating - or at least it is not geetting an IP but has a downstreamn lock. Looking at "My Package" and it seems that the only thing active currently is a phone line , I can see the Gig 1 contract but it doesn't seem thatthe gig1 is active although I can see a contract which says start 27th for that.

I have tried calling this morning and spoke to Kieron at Virgin but got cut off whilst I was on hold.

Jon

5 REPLIES 5

jonnyfa
On our wavelength

I've managed to speak to someone now who appears to understand what has gone wrong and is organsing a reconnection request......

J

Hi jonnyfa,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear the account was cancelled in error, I was able to locate the account with the details we have for you and can see you have spoken to us, if you do need any further support do not hesitate to reach back out?

Regards

Paul.

jonnyfa
On our wavelength

Thanks Paul , The person I spoke to was ringing me back in 10-15 mins  once he had authed a reconnect, but that was 2 hours ago 

Hi jonnyfa,

I will be happy to have a look for you, so I can clear security first I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

jonnyfa
On our wavelength

Yes, OK , I am available now

J