Menu
JellyHub3
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub3 Upgrade and MyVirgin Account

Hi I've just joined this Community.

I recently signed up to upgrade to the Hub3 package and I am currently awaiting delivery of the new hub.

However, despite still having a home phone and TV on my current package, I now find that on signing in to the MyVirgin site, I am apparently no longer with VirginMedia.

Since then I have spent hours - literally - trying to contact Virgin. I'm continuously entering digits into my phone and either end up back where I started or listening to endless music with no indication whatsoever of how long I might expect to wait.

Has anyone else experience a similar situation? Is there an easy way to be able to talk to a human being at Virgin to resolve my concerns.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub3 Upgrade and MyVirgin Account

There’s quite a few posts all saying the same thing, so I suspect there’s a problem with VM’s website.
The delay may be due to many users calling for this same problem, you may have to wait a while if you decide to call again.

Virginia/Anankha. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good Evening JellyHub3,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've been left waiting for your Hub 3 along with the issues you've been encountering with your self-care account.

Have you got your Hub 3 and have been able to log into your self-care account since your post on Wednesday?

David_Bn

0 Kudos
JellyHub3
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

No. I haven't received my Hub3 despite booking a delivery slot when responding on line to the letter from Virgin. When I went back to the website and entered my details again, it didn't recognise my address!

Any attempt to contact Virgin by phone to find out what's happening just ends in total frustration and anger. I feel like I've been completely blocked out. If an attempt was made to deliver the new hub on the day I nominated, there is no card or text advising me of a failed delivery or where the package might have been left. It seems Virgin has left the whole issue in the hands of a delivery company who might be totally overwhelmed.

I have to admit, I can now log into MyVirgin account and my internet access is working as normal.

I find the whole Virgin customer relations approach to be one of blocking direct customer contact. Very shoddy in my view.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JellyHub3, 

Sorry for the late reply. 

I've popped you over a private message so I can assist you further with this.

Get back to me when you can.

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos