Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

After help with astronomical bills

Long story short my father has been ill for quite a long time and now he's in hospital and I'm trying to help my mother with the bills. He's been a virgin media customer for a very long time, his virgin email ends in @ntlworld.com! yet for a very lon...

Speed upgrade offer 50% off by text message

Hi Got a text message today offering a speed upgrade at 50% off usual rate. I am interested in this but clicking on the Text link takes takes me to an "Oops something went wrong" webpage. Tried logging in via my pc and the offer is also on my homepag...

davjar by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Renewal Link Not Working!

Received multiple emails from VM with heading "Hurry! Grab your EXCLUSIVE renewal offer now" but the Recontract Now link simply does not work -  all I got is: Oops!Looks like something's gone wrong.We couldn't find the page you're looking for. Ya it'...

shsh76cc by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MSE £100 Bill Credit

Hi. I'm a new customer and signed up via money saving expert with an offer of £100 bill credit added to my account. My first bill has ben generated and there is no indication of £100 credit anywhere on my account. 

VAT invoices

Hi Virgin, could you please provide vat invoices for my account for the last 12 months and then moving onwards. I have read over numerous questions and replies which indicate this is possible. Thanks!

JONNIEH by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos