cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register an account for Lasting Power of Attorney using digital access code?

GTE16V
Tuning in

I have an LPA for my Mum who is a Virgin Media account holder. I have an LPA online account so can give an access code to Virgin Media. However, which telephone number should I call in order to give the access code they need to view a digital copy of the LPA as I do not wish to post the original copy?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GTE16V,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

We can certainly help you with getting the LPA registered on your mother's account. Can you first please confirm if your and your mother are based in England, Wales, or Scotland?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @zach_r,

We are both based in England.

Hi @GTE16V 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I will send you a PM now to assist further

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @GTE16V 

Thanks for joining me on PM and letting me sort this for you.

If you do ever need anything, please pop back to the community and we'll be more than happy to help

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

@John_GS huge thanks for your support getting the LPA sorted & registered using the digital code.

You're more than welcome 🙂

Have a good weekend

John_GS
Forum Team