cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make contact to query my bill,no phone numbers please

Chasbar
Tuning in

Despite agreeing a verbal contract,Virgin are charging more than agreed.Impossible to reach by phone,and emails seem to go unanswered.I recorded the agreement,and expect it to be honoured.I will take it further,but hope that virgin do the right thing and honour our contract.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Chasbar,

VM don't have a customer facing email address.

Although you won't like it, the quickest way to get a billing query resolved is by dialling 150 from a Virgin phone and selecting the Billing option.

Lines are least busy when they first open  between 8am and 10am, or late afternoon around tea time.

If you definitely don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of Billing  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and be picked up by a bot and then you will be transferred to a VM  a representative as soon as possible. It may take a few hours

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Chasbar, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to hear of the billing issue you've been facing

I'd be happy to take a look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner from a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn