cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make complaint about virgin media van driver

Sedm4990
Joining in
  • Hi I’d like to make a complaint about a van driver who was dangerously driving and actually reversed into my while on a side road. I was cycling behind him when he decided to reverse without looking right into me. He only stopped because a woman on the pavement shouted that somebody was behind him. Afterwards he parked up and proceeded to shout at me and say it was my fault. I can’t find where to make a complaint 
4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sedm4990 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I m sorry to hear that.

We will need to get some details please so we can get this to the relevant area of the business who will then contact you further.

I will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I need help with a virgin media driver who reversed into me. Admitted liability but cannot contact anyone and no one has contacted me. Leaseplan say they dont deal with insurance?? I have given details to my insurance but dont want to go through them. They advised to go through the drivers insurance but every number for leaseplan has me going round in circles.

Hello N_Coltman

We're sorry to hear of the accident and problems getting this raised.

We would ask you to follow the normal channels in regards to the accident and contact your insurer who will contact us directly to resolve this.

Rob

I was advised by Insurance company to wait for the drivers company to contact me. Thats how its normally done as am not claiming through them. It should all be going through Leaseplan.

Thanks