cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know my account password

GM9
Settling in

Hello everyone’s, me and my flat mate are virgin customer from years and 2 months ago we have broken our super hub 2 and the relative cable.. everytime I try to get in touch with someone of virgin they always ask me the account password but my flat mate has this super hub from many years and we cannot remember that password, he is the account holder but he forgot this password, how can we know the password or change it? We are paying bills for nothing and we can’t do anything without this password.. thank anticipated for the help

2 REPLIES 2

jem101
Superstar

There is an option for VM to send out via physical letter (how quaint!) what the password, or memorable word is? Failing that, I also thought that the customer services person should do is offer to ask certain other questions, ie how much was the last bill? When does the direct debit payment come out, Mother's maiden name, inside leg measurement etc?

So what I'd do, is to call up again and this time select the 'thinking of leaving us' options which generally gets you through, especially if you call at 8am tomorrow when they open, to a UK based retention team, who tend to be a little less rigid in following then scripts.

John

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GM9,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear you're having some issues with your router recently, and that you've been unable to speak with the team due to not knowing the account password. If the team are speaking with the account holder then in that scenario some alternative security questions can be asked.

When you say that the router is broken, do you mean that it's not working as it should, or that it is physically broken/damaged?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!