cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my account number ?

ecm233
Joining in

I bought our VM broadband package during summer on a student deal, but I never received any confirmation email or letter and also am still yet to receive a bill so we don’t have an account number. We’ve had some problems with our wifi connection and are wanting to contact customer service but are unable to do so without our account number! I’d be really grateful of any help, the only information I was given on the initial phone call when I placed my broadband order was my VM reference number so if this can assist in getting me my account number that can be provided. 

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ecm233,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues finding your account details and that you're having some trouble with your broadband!

Do you know what email you signed up with to this Student deal? Any account information will be send to that email.

Can you tell us what issues you're having and we'll do our best to assist. Have you taken a look at our Broadband Faults page to see if this can help? Let us know.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Yes I know which email was used but have checked all my inboxes including junk and have never received anything. When I placed my order there was a delay in delivery due to a mistake with the email address my account was set up under over the phone, so I wonder if perhaps the email address didn’t get corrected which is why I don’t receive communications?

And the issue we’re having is general poor connection as the wifi only works in 2 rooms. 
Thanks,

Emily 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ecm233,

Thank you for coming back to me. Sorry to hear that there was an issue with your contact email. This could be a reason as to why you may not have received any communication from us. 

I'll be more than happy to look into this for you and also help with your connection issue.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs