cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Volt benefits added to VM account

wickford76
Tuning in

I wonder if anyone can help please.

I have an o2 Sim and VM account. I have received the o2 Volt benefits so called VM about adding the Volt benefits to my VM account. (Upgrade from 600mb to 1gb - Oomph account)

The agent said would be possible, but they need to send me a new o2 Sim and it may come with a supplement. Unfortunately the call cut out before we could proceed, but before I called back, I wonder if this sounds right or whether a VM staff member here could assist. I has been over the 14 day mark now.

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes it should be after 14 days.  Are you sure your O2 and VM account name and address are EXACTLY the same? 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes - after the 14 days and definitely in the same name and address as the o2 side has been activated. Just not the VM side.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wickford76

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you've not had the Volt benefits applied. I can see from checking the system that you've spoke to the team since posting. They've filled in a form to chase this up for you and they'll be in touch when there is an update.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill