cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download my Bill as PDF? on new portal

pembertronics
Tuning in

Hi, 

How do I download my bill as PDF etc since I am on paperless billing, this was sold to me as I can always download my bills online but I cannot find from where on this new portal, I can only view my bill.

Thanks
John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@pembertronics wrote:

Hi, 

I did "Sign into 'My Virgin Media'. Then 'My bills' tab at the top >> 'View bills' from the drop down" and got this page - 

Which as no download options from what I can see. Clicking on "View bill in My VirginMedia" takes me back to the "my bill" overview where I was before. 

If the 'View bill in My VirginMedia' doesn't work .....

There was a similar issue a while back where the OP got the same kind of limited billing view (on a phone display).

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Landline/td-p/4792225/page/3

A suggestion from @Lee_R to clear the browser cache then allowed the bills to be shown. Try clearing the cache on your browser.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

goslow
Alessandro Volta

When using a web browser (on a PC/laptop etc.) ...

Sign into 'My Virgin Media'. Then 'My bills' tab at the top >> 'View bills' from the drop down

On the 'My Bills' page, choose the 'View Bills' tab at the top.

On the top RHS of the 'View Bills' tab you should see a list of bills for the past 12 months. Clicking on each month in turn then 'Download pdf' gives you the bill.

Hi, 

I did "Sign into 'My Virgin Media'. Then 'My bills' tab at the top >> 'View bills' from the drop down" and got this page - 

pembertronics_0-1635893783193.png

Which as no download options from what I can see. Clicking on "View bill in My VirginMedia" takes me back to the "my bill" overview where I was before. 

thanks 

John

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@pembertronics wrote:

Hi, 

pembertronics_0-1635893783193.png

thanks 

John

I can't work out exactly what link you are using to see the page that you have posted a screenshot of. However, try clicking on the link that says 'View bill in My virginMedia and you should find the download option as described in a previous post.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@pembertronics wrote:

Hi, 

If the 'View bill in My VirginMedia' doesn't work .....

There was a similar issue a while back where the OP got the same kind of limited billing view (on a phone display).

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Landline/td-p/4792225/page/3

A suggestion from @Lee_R to clear the browser cache then allowed the bills to be shown. Try clearing the cache on your browser.

Clearing the cache worked, thanks @goslow, I should have checked this first!!

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pembertronics,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. 

Sorry to hear you were having issues when trying to download your bill. We are however glad that @goslow was able to best help regarding this.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs