cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact that company!!! Nothing is working no chats, no email nothing!!

BartZiel
Joining in

Hi!

First, you are the worst customer service company in the whole world! Never in my entire life seen a more annoying company! I want to contact you because you still want some extra money from me, but there isn't any possibility of doing that without huge costs. 

First, I moved to a different country. I called you two times. First, you disconnected me a month before my move! You send those funny plastic envelopes for the device. You reconnect with me after seven days without broadband because one of your colleagues make a mistake with the dates! After if you connect me and you send me another plastic envelope for the device ( with new stickers ), and right now you are asking for a modem, but I gave all equipment to one of your engineers and right now you are still sending my notice to my old address where I'm not living form last 5 months, but you still have my email and you cant send me email - nooo you have to send me letter!!! You want another modem maybe? because you sent me a second envelope, it means maybe you want another set ( modem and cables )  but you never sent me another one!! Only one for the last 3 years!! It's one big, massive mess!! Neighbours are calling me, sending me letters because you cant call me or send me email!! 

Where can I find an email to contact customer support? Because calling from the EU to the UK right now cost me lots of money! Chat not working anymore. Post sending me returns of letters so is there any possibility to contact without paying hundreds of pounds? Facebook - not working no chat possibility. 

i cant use app because I'm not a client anymore and it's not working. Passwords are not working. Nothing.....

What a f***** mess....

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello BartZiel,

It's really disappointing to hear of the problems experienced since leaving us with both contacting the team and the return of the equipment, we appreciate you taking the time to raise these concerns via the forums and welcome to the community.

When equipment is returned it is received at our warehouse and checked for any damage or issues, once these checks have been completed the account should be updated. This can take up to a week to complete but you have mentioned that the equipment was taken by a technician a few months ago this should already have happened and if the equipment was in a suitable state there shouldn't be any need to continue to contact you.

We don't use email as a contact method, all of our contact methods can be found both here and on our website. This includes our web chat service, we also have our Messaging Team who you can text the team your query for free on 07533 051 809  between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help. 

Rob

hi

Thank you for your reply. Right now, Virgin is telling me that they don't have the equipment  - and I gave it to a guy wearing the virgin outfit, straight to his hand. He said to me that is all and after two weeks I'm getting a notice! I think the problem is with envelopes and numbers. Because Virgin sent me two envelopes for equipment and received only one, nobody wants to talk with me. 

I don't have access to the app, and my password is not working anymore. Only what I have is my personal data, bank account number, postcode etc. 

I will not call because I called virgin 3 times and I lost over 25 pounds for calls and sms. Chat window is not working or I cant find working one! 

And it's another problem! Why Virigin cant call me? It's cheaper for company to call me that calling me there.

Im so annoyed! Because I'm abroad and cant do anything, and nobody wants to help me with that!

I'm so sorry to hear this @BartZiel 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this further together.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received.

Thank you.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

BartZiel,

Thanks so much for your private message to Ash. She won't be back on shift for a few days so I have responded on her behalf. I hope this is okay.

Our company policy and T&C state that any refunds that may be owed to the customer once they have left us would be returned to the customer via cheque refund. This is posted out around 35 days after the account has closed and we allow 10 days for delivery. The final bill and any subsequent cheques that may be owed would be posted to the account address unless otherwise advised. The cheques can only be posted out in the name of the account holder unless we hold a valid and in date LPA (lasting power of attorney).

Our T&C also state that if the cheque is not cashed within 6 months then the funds will be given to charity

Kind regards

Beth

Beth