cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel

England90
Joining in

I am signed up to virgin, but I am no longer at the property this is linked to. I had to leave do to personal reasons! I am still paying the the bill for this but I need this to stop: I am not willing to let a violent man sit and watch and use something I am paying for! I need help now. I can not afford to do this; me and my daughter are practically homeless due to the current issues! Can someone HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @England90 

Glad we have been able to get this fully resolved and sorted for you. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @England90 

Welcome back to the community forums

I'm so sorry to hear this, please allow us to support further privately.

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @England90 

Glad we have been able to get this fully resolved and sorted for you. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley