cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel package

Stevehepp
Joining in

How can you cancel your tv package if you can’t get to speak to anyone no body answers the bloody phone !!! No live chat it’s absolutely ridiculous I need to end it asap can someone give me advice ps I wrote a letter to cancel and got letter back saying we’re sorry I’m experiencing issues and will get back in 28 days wth so any good advice wouid be appreciated thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What address did you send it to.?

Was it...

3. Cancel In writing to…

Virgin Media
Sunderland
SR43 4AA

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stevehepp, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear you have had difficulties getting in touch, the lines may be busier than usual. The best time to call 0345 454 1111 is first thing in the morning when the lines are quietist (8am) . 

Are you just looking to remove TV services? Just so you are aware downgrades / a removal of a service takes 30 days to complete. 

It may be that you will need to change package to get the best deal available to you when removing the TV services. 

Unfortunately we do not support with package changes via this platform, but you can also contact us via text on +44753 305 1809 or whatsApp on +447305 327 112. 

Let us know how you get on and if you need further support! I hope we find you the deal you are looking for. 

All the best! 

Molly