cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel my broadband

Kitty21
Joining in

I wrote and sent a recorded delivery letter on 31/12/2021 to cancel my broadband . (I am out of contract) I paid up until end of January . I have telephoned and been cut off x 3 . Eventually someone answered, couldn’t find me a manager and  told me someone would phone back within 72 hours , still waiting, one month on. I therefore cancelled my direct debit in February as an now paying for Shell and have not used Virgin since the middle of January. I have sent countless emails . All I am receiving in return are threatening emails telling me my credit rating will be damaged and my bill is ever increasing ,even though haven’t used you since January   . How do I leave ,if my letters ,phone call and emails are ignored ? 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Kitty21 

I'm not sure where you sent the emails to as VM don't have a customer facing email address

Did you send the cancellation letter by signed for (recorded delivery) so you had proof of delivery?

Where did you send the letter?

It should have been sent to the following address:-

Virgin Media Sunderland SR43 4AA

There have been a few cases where customers sent the cancellation letter to the wrong address (this is due to a VM error where some of the website links hadn't been updated to show the correct cancellation address).

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kitty21, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I'll need to send you a PM to get this looked into further, and discuss specifics with you on this matter.

Please expect this to arrive shortly and respond when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W