cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

ronnie9764
Tuning in

Enough enough.  Still no one answering.  How do I go about cancelling without having to spend days on end trying to get through. 

To think iam trying to pay them more money. Back to sky for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ronnie9764

Sorry to hear of the delays in getting to speak to a member of the team to give your 30 days notice, we understand the frustration this can cause.

All of our teams are extremely busy at present but working hard to get to customers as quickly as possible, we aren't able to process disconnection via the forums and would ask for customers to call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 to speak to our cancellations team.

Alternatively you can write to us at the address in our Term's and Condition's here, once received the 30 days notice will processed as soon as possible but when it is processed it will be back dated to the date the letter was received.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ronnie9764

Sorry to hear of the delays in getting to speak to a member of the team to give your 30 days notice, we understand the frustration this can cause.

All of our teams are extremely busy at present but working hard to get to customers as quickly as possible, we aren't able to process disconnection via the forums and would ask for customers to call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 to speak to our cancellations team.

Alternatively you can write to us at the address in our Term's and Condition's here, once received the 30 days notice will processed as soon as possible but when it is processed it will be back dated to the date the letter was received.

Rob

this is a con by virginmedia to stop you cancelling, when i signed up i was told after initial contract i could take off services and add without starting a new contract now they say otherwise. i just want an easy way to cancel. everytime i call they cut me off

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry to hear this blenki1, 

We aren't able to process disconnection via the forums and would ask for customers to call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 to speak to our cancellations team.

Cheers, 

Ryan.