cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate Netflix

Smeaton_231
Joining in

We renewed our package a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything regarding our free Netflix. How to we go about activating this please?

11 REPLIES 11

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Smeaton_231

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Netflix account, have you received any emails about activating the Netflix part of your services?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven 

Thank you for your message, I haven't seen anything from virgin regarding activating Netflix. We changed our package a few weeks ago now and was told we should have something within 7 days

Thanks for coming back to us @Smeaton_231.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @Smeaton_231.

I will get this raised with our IT support team and I will be back in touch with you as soon as I have any further updates. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you Steven

Hi Steven,

Just wondered if you had heard anything

Kindest Regards

Thanks for coming back to us @Smeaton_231, there isn't an update yet but I will get this chased with the team today.

I will be sending a private message over as there is some information that I cannot share over the open forum, don't worry this isn't anything bad. 

Regards,

Steven_L

johnniex
Joining in

I am about 12 weeks in and nothing. 

One phone call 8 or 9 weeks ago that said a ticket had been raised.  then 2 weeks ago a what's app chat that said it would be fixed.

Still no email. By my reckoning that's about £33 pounds of service I have paid for but not received. 

Hey @johnniex,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with getting your Netflix account up and running. 

Have you tried to activate your Netflix via your online account dashboard? 

Regards,

Steven_L