cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate Netflix subscription via Virgin

vgaj
Tuning in

Hi All,

I recently renewed my contract with Virgin and it comes with Netflix. Its been about 2 weeks now and I still haven't received anything on how to activate my subscription via Virgin.

Can anyone help me figure what to do?

94 REPLIES 94

Hi Reece

No I’m afraid this doesn’t resolve the problem. There is no option under the entertainment services section to activate my Netflix subscription, including when I access via a browser.

Grateful if you can advise further please.

Good luck. I'm getting the same replies. 3 months now. I've just bought Netflix again as my kids missed their favourite shows.

Hi Lepalo, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to register for your inclusive Netflix subscription.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Jot2014, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry you're still unable to access your inclusive Netflix package. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf too. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

could you have a look at mines as well please pal? If I sign into my virgin media account, it has a bit asking me to activate Netflix, but this always leads to a loading screen and then an error message telling me to try again later. Have tried this via different devices and browsers. No emails about activating it either.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi akerr23,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some problems activating your Netflix. I'm going to send you a private message, so I can look into this further for you.

Please look out for my message in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

chelmo
Tuning in

This is a complete and utter joke. I am still not connected. It worked for a few days and I’m back to square one. How can it be that it works and then I get locked out?! I’m completely fed up with this s**T show. Paying for a service that we don’t receive, wasting hours trying to get a resolution only to be told “wait five days”. 

If anyone has had any real “success” please let me know. If anyone else has had continual failure please let me know - I am tempted to make a complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority who aren’t keen on people advertising things for “free” when the customer doesn’t receive the service. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreciate the frustration caused chelmo, 

Just from checking I can see that you are currently in a PM with one of our agents.

To avoid confusion I'll allow responses to occur from there.

Thanks,

Kain

Hi 

I am Also having the same issue and have checked the website and on the Virgin Box and have no way to activate Netflix. 

Can someone help.

Hi @Gridlock92,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're facing some issues related to your TV box and Netflix. Would you mind expanding on what problem you're having, and what steps you've taken thus far in an effort to resolve it?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!