cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate Netflix on Volt Ultimate

jondave
Tuning in

Hi

Have the same problem as many people on here, how on earth do I activate Netflix?
Changed to the Volt Ultimate bundle started on the 9th April and never received an email to activate Netflix.

Contacted VM on chat and phone several times and they don't know what to do.

Any ideas?

Thanks

70 REPLIES 70

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jondave

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with Netflix.

Have you checked your Junk folder for the email?

If so and its not there, you can activate Netflix by signing into your online account. There should be an activate button to click.

Please try this and kindly let me know how you get on. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Not true if you read other posts you need the activation email and other forum staff say there is an issue with this. 

Typical of the poor advice so far received in various threads.

How many times have posters been told to check their junk mail for what is a non existant email. Do the staff think all posters on here are totally ignorant?

Sorry, something’s gone wrong! Please try again later or try activating your Netflix account on your Virgin Media Set Top Box. This is what we get if we use the activate button.

Hi

First thing I did was look through the spam folder.

Have the activate Netflix banner on the my Virgin Media account page but all it does is "Sorry, something’s gone wrong! Please try again later".

"Have the activate Netflix banner on the my Virgin Media account page but all it does is "Sorry, something’s gone wrong! Please try again later".

Maybe that's a sign things are changing , earlier today it still took you to the Netflix site before it said soemthing's gone wrong !

This was the link we were all told to use originally !! VM have excelled themselves (not) with this rollout..

Now we have to wait for the elusive mythical email that we were promised Friday morning - but by the standards set so far will that even give what we need and clear instructions ? , not holding my breath!

Finally received an email from VM today  - "Hi Did you know you're missing out on epic movies, shows and documentaries? Netflix is included in your package with us so simply follow the steps below to activate your account..."

Followed the link and it works!

Glad somebody has got a resolution. Be wishful thinking that everybody else will be sent the same email.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I'm glad that is now resolved for you jondave,

If you do face any further issues with this then pop back up and we'll advise further.

Thanks,

Kain