cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate Netflix on Volt Ultimate

jondave
Tuning in

Hi

Have the same problem as many people on here, how on earth do I activate Netflix?
Changed to the Volt Ultimate bundle started on the 9th April and never received an email to activate Netflix.

Contacted VM on chat and phone several times and they don't know what to do.

Any ideas?

Thanks

70 REPLIES 70

gillhoose
On our wavelength

Well I git the email so I followed the link and put in my email address from an old Netflix account. However I meant to do it with my. We email address. 

gillhoose
On our wavelength

I meant to put my new email address in not my old one. That’s my mistake. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Gillhoose:)

Are you able to go to the Netflix section on your My virgin media account and edit this? If not can you provide a screenshot (excluding any personal details) 

So I can see what you're seeing? 

Zoie

gillhoose
On our wavelength

26158890-6464-44F9-858E-130C6115F31D.png

 that’s what I have. There’s nowhere to edit 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for that gillhoose, can you edit your details here, on Netflix's site?

Let me know if you are able to do so

Zoie

SamR
On our wavelength

Hi Kain,

After I re-activated Netflix it worked, but Virgin has cancelled it again.  No message this time from either Virgin or Netflix, just the service is stopped and Netflix is asking for a payment method.  I'm struggling to have any belief that Virgin are able to put this right, or evene believe that Virgin know about the problem, who is affected or why.  Disappointed is not the work 😞

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced SamR,

Is the Netflix subscription still showing on your MyVM? Or has it been removed from there also?

Thanks,

Kain

SamR
On our wavelength

Hi Kain, the Netflix subscription is still showing as part of my Volt contract...

Thanks for coming back to us @SamR, this is an ongoing issue at the moment but this should have been resolved in most cases.

Are you able to re-activate your Netflix subscription via the dashboard of your online account?

Regards,

Steven_L

SamR
On our wavelength

Hi Steve,

There's no reference to Netflix on the dashboard... the only place it's mentioned is in the contract...