cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much worse can this get!

Darrenw1967
Dialled in

Ok my issues

Like a large number of users my Netflix’s has been turn off with no notice, told it will be fixed in a day or two

a week later i ring up and get the rudest adviser I have ever spoken to at any company, he tells me he needs to log in to my account to resolve the issue, it’s not fixed but now he has changed my password and due to the password recovery fault I cannot now get in to my account and my emails no longer work.

you are paid good money to provide a service but like a lot of people I am now at the end of my tether and who knows what mails I am missing.

Virgin need to sort this now or people will start talking with their feet, unless of course this is their plan!

101 REPLIES 101

Hi Darrenw1967, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

Please rest assured that you've not fallen through the cracks. I was out of the office over the weekend so unable to reply. It's worth noting that this is a Community Forum and as such, even though we try to reply as soon as possible, it can take a few days to reply. 

As the My VM log in, was leading you to a bad gateway, this doesn't suggest the Netflix tile is not there I'm afraid. Can you try deleting the cache and cookies on your browser and try logging in to My VM again? If this doesn't work, try another browser. Make sure you are not using any saved or bookmarked links either. 

Once we have established the tile isn't there, we can then move forward. 

Come back to us when you can. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Tried all that, no tile and still no Netflix 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Darrenw1967,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. I do apologise that you're not seeing the Netflix tile. The next steps would be to raise an IT ticket to have this issue reviewed internally. 

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details before I can raise this. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Replied to you pm

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Darrenw1967,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I have been able to raise an IT ticket for you. I will keep an eye on it to ensure that our team is able to help resolve this issue for you.

We will keep you updated on this as soon as we have an update.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Any updates yet?

IT ticket not resolved ? , that's a surprise not !

Hi Darrenw1967,

We fully appreciate the inconvenience caused, its as frustrating for us as it is for you. Unfortunately, as this issue is affecting several customers, our IT team are working through everyone's tickets individually to get this matter resolved as quickly as they possibly can.

We have checked your ticket this morning, and it is still assigned and being worked on. We appreciate your patience with this matter.

If we have any further information about your IT ticket, we will post back. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Just a reminder for the forum staff, another week goes by with no action and even more time in breach of contract

I feel your pain Darren. 

What a disgrace, it seems VM is incapable of providing an adequate and timely response to ANY problem that arises. Complete fkin clown show.

I'm amazed Branson continues to allow the Virgin brand name to be tarnished by the woeful incompetents who now run it..... run it into the ground that is. 

Just waiting for CISAS to adjudicate my case and then bye bye VM.... NEVER AGAIN....  you can F.R.O

Good luck to you Darren