cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many people are having problems with Netflix subscription through Virgin Media?

Gavlar6
Tuning in

As a start off point, my package was initiated in January 2022 and did not include Netflix. I received a an e-mail from Virgin Media in April 2022 which invited me to include payment to Netflix through the Virgin Media billing system.  I accepted the offer and 3 days later I received a further e-mail to add Netflix. However, between accepting Netflix billing through Virgin Media my current independent billing was to be renewed.I cancelled this billing system and waited for the NetFlix  expiry date. The next day,after expiry, I followed the e-mail instructions and so far everything is functional Subsequently, I have received an email from Virgin Media  with my first Netflix billing and so far all is working as it should. Have I, by some twist of fate , had the only combination of events ,alignment of the stars,which  makes this sorry system  work ?

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gavlar6

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community. 

We are aware of the issue with the Netflix activation emails being sent, this has now been resolved however.

I am happy to hear you were not impacted.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide