Menu
C-021120330
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do you get a reply from Virgin Media?

I have been with Virgin Media or its predecessors since the days of Videotron....over 20 years

In the last six-months I have tried to resolve an issue over billing and poor customer service by:

Messaging... referred back to web-site and try another way to communicate

On line complaint form - acknowledged after 2 months, but still waiting for something more after 3 months

Letter to Complaints ...Sunderland ..... no reply three months later

Telephoning 0345..... number, speaking to staff and requesting a contact back by e-mail/telephone....still waiting, although staff member on phone said he could not guarantee a reply... but could confirm e-mails to Resolutions Team had been received....!!!

E-mails to Resolutions Team e-mail acknowledgement of complaint..... who advised they would  be in touch in a few days... (over a month ago)

Are VM  complaints procedures fit for purpose?

If you know of a way to get a reply please give me a clue.....

Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you get a reply from Virgin Media?

Hi there, C-021120330,

I am sorry to hear this and that you have not had the best experience with us, I can take over your complaint for you and we can come to a resolution for you. I will pop you over a private message to get this sorted, keep your eye open for the purple envelope 🙂

Zoie

0 Kudos
PJ67
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm having similar issues, not getting assistance.  Could you please assist?

Thank you,

PJ

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pj67,

What issues are you having? I have located your account and there are no open complaints. Can you please give us some more info and we can try to help 🙂

Zoie

0 Kudos