Menu
benbow
Tuning in
Message 11 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you contact Virgin..????

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your reply. As I have only ever had the one email address for years and with ntlworld before you as my email shows, I fail to see how this can't be the correct one. Seems many other people are having the same problem with this according to your forum. So some thing is not right. Luckily I have a son in IT who will contact you to sort it so I will wait till then.

Regards, Benbow

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Benbow

Have you tried to log in to My Virgin Media? Do you know what email address you set this up with?

If you don't remember your email that you set this up with then you can click on the forgotten user name option and once you have filled in the required information it will give you the email address in which you have registered for this and then you just need to enter your password.

if you are unable to remember this there is an option for you to click on forgotten password which will then ask you some security questions which you should be able to answer.

If you are unable to answer those questions to gain access we can reset the password from here and advise you how to reset this once you have gained access.

Hope this information helps

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
benbow
Tuning in
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Tried everything, still can't get to view my bill on line. Followed all directions, tried the four email addresses and passwords that came up, but it still says This is a secondary account, you don't have access to the billing information only the main account holder can do this. I have been the one and only account holder from day one, even when it was  called. NTL before Virgin took over.  Why can't virgin tell me what address to use, surely their records must show it!!!  I have had a very compatible quote from SKY, maybe that is the way to go now as I am totally fed up with Virgin's lack of help.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

the email address would be the one that you receive emails from Virgin

0 Kudos
benbow
Tuning in
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Louise for your help.

When the list of addresses came up there was four. I tried all of them, but when I signed in after  each address it still comes up as This is a secondary account. So what do I do now?

Can't you fix this from your end as I don't know what to try next. As I have only ever been the one and only account holder, how can it possibly not recognise my email address, after all it is on all my bills.Can't you tell me what address you have so that I know what to sign in with and finally get to read my account on line. I would be happy to answer security questions.

Hopefully you will be able to sort this for me please, it has been going on for so long now.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi benbow

The email you're trying to use is a secondary one that belongs to Virgin Media by the sounds of it.

Email addresses that can be used for My Virgin Media are:

• The primary email address connected to your Virgin Media account. This would end in: @blueyonder.com, @ntlworld.com, or @VirginMedia.com.
  • ANY 3rd party email address: e.g AOL, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Googlemail, Outlook.

If you would like to pop bak to my Pm with the information I need I can check to see which one you are connected to.

You can find this on the top right hand side of the forums in the purple envelope.

Many thanks!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
David_Josey
Joining in
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I've been trying the phone number I was sent. The automated message tells me they don't open until an hour ago. "Please call again later."

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi David_Josey, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

To contact Virgin Media - the teams are available on 150 / 0345 454 1111. Most departments are open 8am - 10pm with others being open 24/7. 

What were you calling about? Maybe we can help instead? 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

roy5051uk
Dialled in
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Or write to them at their Swansea address