Menu
dottyhutch
Joining in
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

How do you contact Virgin..????

No online chat, hanging on phone for 20 minutes...I give up, I'd be better sending a carrier pigeon!!  All I want to do is change my direct debit date, a simple process which should be available to do online without all this hoo-hah!  Maybe if I STOP my direct debit that'll get their attention.  Time you came into the 21st century Virgin

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you contact Virgin..????

I thought it was available on My Virginmedia?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes you can.

5416CE77-E75A-4CAD-B221-8659D80C64F2.jpeg

dottyhutch
Joining in
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for your reply.....I'll have a look right now.  When I first went into it, it said to use live chat or phone for this type of query, but if I can do it online then that's fantastic.  Thanks again

Highlighted
dottyhutch
Joining in
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Didn't quite work out....got this message, but will try again tomorrow

• Payment dayOn or around the 4th of the month

We are currently unable to change your Direct Debit details at this time. This could be due to a recent update, for example.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

My understanding is that you can’t change direct debit details if you have an outstanding bill.

0 Kudos
dottyhutch
Joining in
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, I'll try to change it once the next payment has come out the bank.  Appreciate your help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I suspect your February bill has been cut and will be taken on 4 March by your current DD then you’ll be able to make changes.

benbow
Tuning in
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Why is there no email for us to contact VM? It is so much easier to write it all down. I think it is disgusting we don't have this choice. My bill keeps on going up. Try to go into my account on line and it tells me only the main account holder can view it. I have been the only account holder from day one which is years and years now. So why does this happen please as I would like to check my bill!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi benbow

I appreciate your post and I am sorry if the online account access has been an issue for you.

You can only access the bills online using the email you have registered to log into My Virgin Media.

This can only be one of the following:

• The PRIMARY email address with virginmedia.com, blueyonder.co.uk, or ntlworld.com
  • Or ANY third party email

You cannot access My Virgin Media using any additional email address from virginmedia.com, blueyonder.co.uk, or ntlworld.com.

If this is what you have been trying to do then please reset the access with an email that meets the requirements of the portal.

If you are trying to use an email that does meet the requirements and you still have this issue then please let us know.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos