cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i sign in to Netflix

Tobytyler77
On our wavelength

I renewed my contract on 3rd May but I don't know how to sign in to Netflix which is included free in my new Package, I would be grateful for any advice, thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tobytyler77, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I apologise that you have been impacted by this - we have had an issue in recent weeks regarding this which has been resolved. I am sure other people will comment on the post advising that's not the case as some customers are still affected - but as you can appreciate we can only go off the information we are provided. 

You would have received an email to go through the registration process for this 🙂 If not, you can log into your online account and go through the activation process on there through the Netflix tab. 

Please let me know if things are the same if you have done the above. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Thankyou for your reply Ryan_N- Forum Team, I've checked my Virgin Account and as of today 7th May it states Netflix is active however I've tried signing in and it gets to the stage where it is asking me to pay or enter a Gift Code, I'm at a loss as of how to proceed, I haven't received an Email from Virgin with a code attached so at present I'm still in the same position.

Ryan

Forum staff keep saying this is fixed.

Many , many users are saying it is not...

The fix you refer to was at the beginning of the week and did resolve the issue for some users in the 24 hours after that announcement.

Since that all posts seem to be that the problem still exists , we have had no update on what is happening since. The "fix" obviously did not cover all scenarios.

Since that "fix" many users who are were paying customers before the inclusive offer have had their accounts cancelled. The "fix" seems to have broken things that were previously working.

Can somebody find out what is happening and inform us please !

Hi @Tobytyler77,

Sorry you're still having issues with Netflix. 

I would like to take a closer look into this for you so will pop you a PM so we can confirm some details and we'll take it from there 🙂

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via PM @Tobytyler77,

I've raised a ticket for you with our support team and as soon as I have an update, I will check in with you.

It can take 5 - 7 days to hear back from the team.

Kind Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B .... Thanks for your help.