cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get a VAT receipt?

ebert0802
Joining in

Hello,

I need copies of my VAT receipts from May 2022 and will need them moving forward.

How do i go about getting copies of these?

Thanks

Emma

97 REPLIES 97

Hi,

Can I be contacted regarding VAT receipts too? Many thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there whlondon,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

I've dropped you a PM regarding this to discuss further, the message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

DMDH
Joining in

Can I join the chorus of "why have my VAT receipts stopped? I need them back" please... sigh. The folks on the phones are not understanding the issue.

Mel

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DMDH,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced, can I ask what's been advised on the phone?

Has this been taken off your package?

Regards,

Kain

The chap on the phone seemed to be struggling with the difference between a VAT receipt -- the single-page document that has been sent to me by post for the last several years -- and the actual bill, which isn't sent out but is made available online. I still need to receive the VAT receipts, and they seem to have stopped being sent; the last one I have here is dated 1st December (with a tax point of 17th November). So I need the ones that would have been dated 1st Jan and 1st Feb, and for them to be re-enabled from here on in.

Mel

(I should add: I've not been notified of any changes to my package, but then I wasn't being charged for VAT receipts anyway.)

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there. 

So just to touch on this further, were you not receiving any receipts via email when the posted ones were not being received anymore?

Regards,

Kain

That's correct. I have not had any VAT receipts by email, nor have I had any emails telling me they were going to be sent by email (or only available for download) in future, nothing at all like that.

We are aware of an issue that has impacted the sending of the VAT receipts DMDH and it is being investigated, what date did you usually receive these each month?

Rob

Hi Rob,

Well, they were dated the 1st of the month with a tax point of the 17th of the preceding month, so I'd say I probably used to receive them about the 7th - 10th of the month. (In other words I should by now have received both January's and February's.)

Thanks

Mel