shirazhussein27
Joining in

How do i check when my contract is ending? I can seem to find it anywhere

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @shirazhussein27 

If you have any discounts on your account then these are shown on each bill issued along with their expiry date.

The same information is held on your contract.

You can access your bills and contract by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page.

Contracts are usually for 12 or 18 months.

Once any discounts end, or when your contract ends you are placed onto a rolling contract and can either call in to negotiate a new price, or request a cancellation (30 days notice to close the account)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shirazhussein27,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I have been able to locate your account and can see you have spoken with the team regarding this. 

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

^Martin

I Have received pre contract documents and I have no intention of extending my present contract beyond April 2023. when I will consider.my options.

Please cancel any contact regarding another contract and cease pressing phone calls

Hey grahamambrose, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having a contract problem.

Please can you expand on wat you mean, have you recently signed up or have you done a package change for example?

I checked on our end and I can see you did speak to someone in contact team recently did they manage to get this resolved for you at all? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?