Joining in
  •  
2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @swartz68 

You need to call in to cancel the Sky Movies

If they are part of your package then it may affect any discounts you may be currently receiving, however if they are a stand alone add on then it won't affect any current discounts you may have.

The best method and time to contact them is to call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Replies from the following methods aren't instant, roughly around 4 hours at times, often longer, as telephone calls take priority dependent upon staffing availability and call queues

You can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello swartz68

Thanks for posting in regards to removing Sky Movies from your current subscriptions. As newapollo has advised this is something you would need to request via the team, we aren't able to remove this via the forums.

If you can give the team a call on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you.

We also have these contact methods available or you can send your query to 07533016422 and we’ll text you back. We’re here 8am-11pm Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm on Saturday and Sunday. 

Rob