cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update my contact mobile number?

Doctor_Who
Tuning in

Could a member of the forum team please contact me to help me update the contact number my broadband account.

Thank you.

David.

32 REPLIES 32

Nightsun1
Tuning in

I would also like my contact telephone number to be updated please?

Hi Nightsun1,

Thanks for using the forums to get your contact number updated, I can do this for you 🙂

I'll send you a PM now so we can get started.

Thanks,

Megan_L

RobT86
Tuning in

Hi, I would also appreciate help with my contact details please?

This really should be a feature of the my account section to be honest, rather large oversight that we have to go through hassle to do this. Spent 3 hours on live chat this morning to change a simple phone number. Ridiculous.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RobT86,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to forums, I can certainly help you with this.

I will pop you over a PM and sort it out for you, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂 

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI RobT86,

thanks for messaging with me I am glad I could help you update your details and thank you for using our community 🙂

Stay safe,

Zoie

miabrough
Joining in

I am having the same problem, currently moving into my own flat and all the updates are going to my fathers phone? He is only on as an additional number.. I need to change it so all updates and calls come to me from the engineer! I havent moved into the property yet so I need to alert my landlord when the engineer is on his way...

This is so difficult to do, Ive tried calling.. and having a window on Live chat for over an hour... no reply.. this is ridiculous - someone please just sort this out.

Hi @miabrough thanks for posting and welcome to our community.  

I am sorry your account sounds as though your dad's mobile number has been saved as a primary contact number.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Nightsun1, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM and for using the forums to get this personal info updated 🙂

If you need any other help, please create a new post and we will do our best to help again!

Thanks so much,

Megan_L

LenG
On our wavelength

Once more, same problem.  I have apparently missed a couple of callbacks and I can only think the contact number is wrong as I made a point of having my mobile with me all the time.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @LenG 

Thank you for coming back to the forum, 

We are able to update your number for you. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can arrange to do this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M