cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update my contact mobile number?

Doctor_Who
Tuning in

Could a member of the forum team please contact me to help me update the contact number my broadband account.

Thank you.

David.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Michael_JK

Hello Doctor_Who and thanks for your post.

We can surely update tour contact information for you.

Ill drop a private message soon for more details. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right.
Best,

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

32 REPLIES 32

Michael_JK

Hello Doctor_Who and thanks for your post.

We can surely update tour contact information for you.

Ill drop a private message soon for more details. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right.
Best,

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Can someone help me update my contact number please.

Hi,

i also need to update my contact number as I have had several missed calls from the sales team but my landline handset is broken so I can't answer them. I would like to update my details with my mobile number so I can be contacted again as when i called the number back - 0800 183 6403 - there was a message saying that it was the VM sales team and they would try to call again as I they can't receive calls in. . 

Please can you advise how I get the sales team to call me on my mobile?

Many thanks,

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jbowerbank, thanks for getting in touch.

I can get this sorted for you - look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and get back to me when you can.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi There, 

I too need to update my contact mobile number for my broadband account but I cannot seem to find anywhere to do this. 

Thanks 

Hi TaylorMKyle,

Thanks for posting.

I can get this updated for you, no problem 🙂

I'll pop you a private message now.

Thanks

Melissa 

TSM
Joining in

Hello,

I also need to change my contact number for my broadband account, as I have a new mobile number I wish to be contacted on now.

Thanks.

HI TSM,

I'll be able to change that for you once we've been able to pass data protection.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

Hi

Could someone please also help me change my contact mobile tel numbe

Many Thanks

Chill363636