Menu
allanp48
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I get a response to my complaint no. COM102158443

I was promised a reply to my billing complaint within 7 days of 15/1/18 but am still waiting. My query was initially raised on 5/1/18 but promises to resolve the issue have got no where hence the complaint.

0 Kudos
allanp48
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get a response to my complaint no. COM102158443

The absence of any response suggests that no one has any idea how to get such a response either! I therefore resorted to phoning Virgin only to find out that the complaint has been closed without bothering to contact us - "customer service" at its best!! The issue has been resolved - hopefully but only times will tell.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello allanp48 and welcome to the community,

We're sorry to hear you had difficulty having your complaint address, apologies also for the delay in responding here.

I;m glad to hear you got the help you needed in the end. Do feel free to come back here and drop us a line should the issue be resolved as expected and we'll be happy to help.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
allanp48
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Michael, thanks for taking the time to offer further assistance should it be necessary - you must have known as the latest bill just received is a complete work of fiction!! The only aspect which is correct is recording that our line rental saver is paid up until 2020 given that we have been credited with an extra year due to Virgin errors last month. Various additions & credits appear to have been included without explanation in order to try to rectify last month's error but in so doing, our monthly package cost has now increased to £47.99 less a £5 loyalty discount whereas it should only be £29 (presumably the difference is the normal monthly line rental?). The new bill should be £29 for last month & this month plus call charges of £1.56 less £5 "Manager's goodwill" (this was offered to recompense for loss of interest on my bank account given Virgin's failure to collect the Direct Debit although I realised after agreeing that figure that the interest loss would be in excess of £8) I.e. In total the bill should be £54.56 & not £73.55. Clearly I have no intention of paying the higher amount. Hopefully you can help!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi allanp48,

Thank you for getting back in touch. I'm sorry to hear that there has been a problem with your bill. 

Checking on this via your Forum details, I can see that you have called in and spoke with our Customer Care team. Has this issue been resolved for you?

Please let me know if you require any further support or information.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos