cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I close my account?

lentrott54
Joining in

I am at the end of my tether trying to cancel my Virgin Media home phone and broadband.  I have spent well over an hour on two separate online chats plus two separate phone calls and sent a letter to the Diamond Plaza Nottingham address and yet still I am receiving demands for further payments and late fees. For virtually every other subscription type service these days it is a simple app based process to cancel, yet over 2 months since my first contact it appears my account is still active (the router hasn’t been plugged in since mid-June). I’m sure an answer won’t be forthcoming here, but does anyone know how I can contact Rachel Barrass directly? As the signatory on the ever more threatening emails I’m receiving I think it’s only fair I have the opportunity to communicate directly with her.

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lentrott54,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thanks so much for taking the time to post her.

I am terribly sorry to hear you've had such issues trying to close down your account with us. I can certainly appreciate how frustrating this must be. 

We don't usually assist with disconnections here from the forums, however given the circumstances and experience you've had, we'd like to help.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some more details and assist further from there.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth