cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i speak to someone about my contract when all virgin phone lines are permanently engaged?

Grim-up-North
Joining in

i am needing to speak to someone about my contract but the phone lines are constantly engaged. i've tried 150 + 151 from my landline along with the 0345 number from both my landline and virgin mobile with no joy! All I get is an engaged dial tone.

Have you closed down your customer support centres?

14 REPLIES 14

Have tried since Friday 21/1/21 to contact Virgin but both 150 and LAN line engaged or unobtainable. Tried the text number 07533051809 posted elsewhere. Got a quick acknowledgement so guess I will have to wait and see. I suspect Virgin have planned this to frustrate us.

jaycee666
Tuning in
Just tried 150 again at 12.55pm 25/1 and got through! Selected the thinking of leaving option and was offered £4.50 discount (My March increase) for 6 months same services no new contract, an automated offer. I have accepted as even though it is probably 10-15% dearer than Sky and BT it would probably be difficult to get connected elsewhere. Just waiting for written confirmation.

Just a quick update to my 2 posts of yesterday. Late afternoon after an exchange of text messages on the customer services number I have agreed with them no price increase until my current contract expires early next year. Quite a struggle but worth persevering.

Mine sorted too now......

Virgin customer service really are useless, any promises made over the phone, seem to get forgotten about, then have to start all over again…..TalkTalk apparently is worse, hard to believe……

good luck