cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i speak to someone about my contract when all virgin phone lines are permanently engaged?

Grim-up-North
Joining in

i am needing to speak to someone about my contract but the phone lines are constantly engaged. i've tried 150 + 151 from my landline along with the 0345 number from both my landline and virgin mobile with no joy! All I get is an engaged dial tone.

Have you closed down your customer support centres?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

reddwarf4ever
Superfast

Was given this number by Virgin Twitter.....it’s for accounts queries 

+44 7533051809 TEXT ONLY

in the UK it’s 07533051809 TEXT ONLY

need to share this number around the internet, their website useless at getting contact info, they don’t reply to complaint emails, the live chat is a BOT.....good luck

had my Bill dropped to £1.50 more than the heavily discounted bill I have had for the past 18 months, for another 18 months COOL 👍👍👍

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

StephenO
On our wavelength

I know my reply doesn't help. But I am having the exact same problem...Even using the Txt messaging service is proving useless.

Same here. Tried 150, the other (longer) number, and text message number. No joy from any of them, seems Virgin Media are completely uncontactable at the moment and it stinks! All you get are lame reps coming on the threads and being useless (and implying that the problem is at your end). The facebook page is neither use nor ornament. Even if you wanted to leave a comment (which would be blithely and patronisingly replied to - if at all - with a circular suggestion), you have to 'like' the page first, which just makes VM look more popular than they actually are with existing customers who are being abused by random price increases and massively inflated package prices once out of contract. I'm raging here, will be cancelling my DD by the end of today if I hear nothing useful. Shove 'em, they don't care about their loyal paying customers!!

PeterFlower
Tuning in
Me too. I'm getting the Ouija board out to communicate with Virgin instead because I think that they are all dead. Maybe the spirit world can help.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there.  We're sorry you're unable to get through to our customer relations team.  We're looking into this and will have an update soon.

Regards

Lee_R

reddwarf4ever
Superfast

Was given this number by Virgin Twitter.....it’s for accounts queries 

+44 7533051809 TEXT ONLY

in the UK it’s 07533051809 TEXT ONLY

need to share this number around the internet, their website useless at getting contact info, they don’t reply to complaint emails, the live chat is a BOT.....good luck

had my Bill dropped to £1.50 more than the heavily discounted bill I have had for the past 18 months, for another 18 months COOL 👍👍👍

Thanks for the update reddwarf4ever.

Please bear in mind, the response time is not instant, but the team will get back to you.

Regards

Lee_R

StephenO
On our wavelength

WOW just WOW

Virginmedia your customer service sucks and you have the audacity to increase prices by £3.50 a Month when ypu are already double the price of others!

2 bloommg days txting back n forth to a 'customer service' representative. I get it's not live and can take a while, but 2 Days????

And then at the end of it i get a txt saying sorry, its not anything they can deal with and will pass to another team. Then ask if there is anything else they can help me with..Blooming Heck, You never helped me with this query!!!!!!!!!

Makes me more determined to just walk away now. I bet you'll soon come calling when you realise the DD has been stopped!

Thanks @reddwarf4ever for the suggestion.

strangely I received a call from a suspiciously “foreign sounding” individual claiming to be from Virgin Media this morning asking me to confirm my security details before they would tell me what the call was about. when I asked how I could be certain they were legitimate I was told “you can either believe me or not”! Needless to say I hung up!

150 seems to be working today and I am currently in a queue waiting to get through (20+ mins and counting)!

I am sorry @StephenO

As stated previously on this thread we cannot help with package queries/cancellations at this time.

Regards

Lee_R