Menu
jackydog
Joining in
Message 31 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?

whats that-twitter ?Anyway I.m not on it-please send me a link to somebody who's going to sort it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Hi jackydog 

It's not Twitter its the main page for contacting us. YOU can choose the option to discuss a complaint online 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
jackydog
Joining in
Message 33 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I don't understand you.As I stated previously I have already made a complaint online and have yet to receive a reply.Is there anyone who will help from here?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 34 of 94
Flag for a moderator

We limited account access from here jackydog. If you have already logged a complaint then the Team will get back to you in the next 28 days 

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused you 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
jackydog
Joining in
Message 35 of 94
Flag for a moderator

28 days ?? are you joking  I think the main reason people are sticking with Virgin is there internet speeds-it cant be customer services!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 36 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Please see here for our complaints code of practice  virg.in/compscop ^GT

0 Kudos
jackydog
Joining in
Message 37 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Your reply is exactly the reason why Virgin customer relations is so rubbish.I may be thick but as I said before I do not understand the crap numbers and letters you are sending me.All I want to do is talk to somebody with half a brain who can sort this mess out which you have created for me
0 Kudos
Not2Hot
Joining in
Message 38 of 94
Flag for a moderator

I am (was) a new customer and had to cancel my order before the equiptment even arrived at my address.

It is simply impossible to contact Virgin Media in any kind of useful format. I spoke with people from call centres everywhere except the UK and most didnt understand what I was asking or where unable to help in any way - also must say that several where very rude.

The whole operation is lights on and nobody home.

I would like to speak with someone in the UK about this shocking lack of customer service - my complaint ends 3443676

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 39 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Hi jackydog,

Are you happy to provide me with your Complaint reference please?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Sanity55
Tuning in
Message 40 of 94
Flag for a moderator

I saw my bill jump up from £138 to £165 with no notice, called the call centre and spent an hour talking to Marie (Phillipine lady) who said it was all sorted and I would go back to the original billing. Utter piffle, bill is still the same and in fact is the same price as the highest "oomph" package there is.

20 years plus with Virgin, really need to get this sorted, poor hearing so has to be a UK agent.