Menu
Reply
  • 47
  • 0
  • 3
Rillington
On our wavelength
1,071 Views
Message 61 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?

For those who do not have VM telephone those options do not exist.

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 823
  • 58
  • 266
dante01
Well-informed
1,046 Views
Message 62 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?


@Rillington wrote:

For those who do not have VM telephone those options do not exist.


 

The same options are available if calling Virgin Media via a non Virgin Media phone line. The only thing different is that you'd key in the response that indicates that the phone you are using isn't one belonging to Virgin Media and your account.

 

snapshot001.jpg

Highlighted
  • 20
  • 0
  • 7
Gr8m8again
On our wavelength
1,034 Views
Message 63 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?

I'm impressed that some Customers managed to speak to someone in UK because for the last 2 years, whatever the dial extensions, all I ever get is VM India. 

  • 823
  • 58
  • 266
dante01
Well-informed
1,031 Views
Message 64 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?

I spoke to a representative located in the UK this very morning so it is possible to do so.

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 20
  • 0
  • 7
Gr8m8again
On our wavelength
1,018 Views
Message 65 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?

Just a thought that only VM can answer. The first thing you have to do is enter your telephone number,  to enable VM bring up Customer records. Has VM a system that, depending on location, Customers are directed Overseas or to UK Call Centre?

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 27
  • 0
  • 4
cassie175
On our wavelength
753 Views
Message 66 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?

So I was wrong - it is NOT resolved. The bill that month was for £32 which was £5 over what it should be. Natalie put a £30 credit on the account because we had been overcharged a few months, so only £2 came out the bank in July.

I have just had an email to say our account is OVERDUE because we did not pay last month. The amount that will be taken out is £37. It says the service is £42 which is worse than before Natalie started on this. It says it is £30 overdue even though it shows the £30 credit that Natalie put on.

What the *bleep* is going on !!!!!

 

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 828
  • 26
  • 47
Forum Team
Forum Team
732 Views
Message 67 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?

Hi cassie175, 

 

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

 

I am very sorry to hear this problem has occurred again.

I have received your private message and will respond to you directly from there.

 

Thank you 

 

 

Nat
0 Kudos
Reply
  • 2
  • 0
  • 0
fed_up2019
Settling in
667 Views
Message 68 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?

Has any one been able to get through to someone in the UK recently? 

I have tried all the options mentioned previously over the last few days at different times of the day, but none of them seem to work any more - each time I get put through to someone overseas (it looks like some of the menu options have also changed).

Any help with this would be appreciated.

 

 

 

 

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 823
  • 58
  • 266
dante01
Well-informed
662 Views
Message 69 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?


@fed_up2019 wrote:

Has any one been able to get through to someone in the UK recently? 

I have tried all the options mentioned previously over the last few days at different times of the day, but none of them seem to work any more - each time I get put through to someone overseas (it looks like some of the menu options have also changed).

Any help with this would be appreciated.

 

 

 

 


Yes, I called Virgin Media twice this week in relation to some billing issues and in order to renegotiate my contract in response to the recent price increase announcement. This was on Monday during business hours and got to speak with a UK representative on both occasions.

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 2
  • 0
  • 0
fed_up2019
Settling in
654 Views
Message 70 of 94
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?


@dante01 wrote:

@fed_up2019 wrote:

Has any one been able to get through to someone in the UK recently? 

I have tried all the options mentioned previously over the last few days at different times of the day, but none of them seem to work any more - each time I get put through to someone overseas (it looks like some of the menu options have also changed).

Any help with this would be appreciated.

 

 

 

 


Yes, I called Virgin Media twice this week in relation to some billing issues and in order to renegotiate my contract in response to the recent price increase announcement. This was on Monday during business hours and got to speak with a UK representative on both occasions.


Was this by choosing the "thinking of leaving us" options or did you do anything different?

0 Kudos
Reply