cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I speak to a UK call centre?

gruff999
Joining in

I have been overcharged £10 for four months for no reason and the original people I talked to said that I would be reimbursed but I have had nothing. Original calls were to a foreign call centre on very poor connections. I need to speak to someone UK based.

130 REPLIES 130

whats that-twitter ?Anyway I.m not on it-please send me a link to somebody who's going to sort it out

Hi jackydog 

It's not Twitter its the main page for contacting us. YOU can choose the option to discuss a complaint online 

Gareth_L

Sorry I don't understand you.As I stated previously I have already made a complaint online and have yet to receive a reply.Is there anyone who will help from here?

We limited account access from here jackydog. If you have already logged a complaint then the Team will get back to you in the next 28 days 

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused you 

Gareth_L

28 days ?? are you joking  I think the main reason people are sticking with Virgin is there internet speeds-it cant be customer services!

Please see here for our complaints code of practice  virg.in/compscop ^GT

Your reply is exactly the reason why Virgin customer relations is so rubbish.I may be thick but as I said before I do not understand the crap numbers and letters you are sending me.All I want to do is talk to somebody with half a brain who can sort this mess out which you have created for me

I am (was) a new customer and had to cancel my order before the equiptment even arrived at my address.

It is simply impossible to contact Virgin Media in any kind of useful format. I spoke with people from call centres everywhere except the UK and most didnt understand what I was asking or where unable to help in any way - also must say that several where very rude.

The whole operation is lights on and nobody home.

I would like to speak with someone in the UK about this shocking lack of customer service - my complaint ends 3443676

Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jackydog,

Are you happy to provide me with your Complaint reference please?

Thanks Joe_F

I saw my bill jump up from £138 to £165 with no notice, called the call centre and spent an hour talking to Marie (Phillipine lady) who said it was all sorted and I would go back to the original billing. Utter piffle, bill is still the same and in fact is the same price as the highest "oomph" package there is.

20 years plus with Virgin, really need to get this sorted, poor hearing so has to be a UK agent.