cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the Bigger Bundle?

MAW70
Tuning in

Hi,

I just got an email from Virgin Media advising my monthly package will go up £12 a month from 1st May.

How do I arrange to switch to the Bigger Bundle that's £39.50 a month?

Thanks

Mark

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Mark,

The Bigger bundle pricing is £39.5 a month for new customers. From month 19 it would currently £85 a month, which is the price existing customers pay.

You need to speak to Retentions and negotiate a new deal and pricing.

150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111.  Select option 4 (thinking of leaving us) It's best to call around 8am when lines first open and are least busy to avoid call queues

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents.

Hopefully you can then negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract. Or failing that you can place your cancellation with that team.

You can also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours. Currently these two methods will take far longer due to the price increase emails that are being sent out.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MAW70, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that the price has increased, we do not do package changes here and would ask that you contact the customer relations team on 0345 454 1111 options 1 , 4 and 4 so that this can be looked into further. 

Chris