Menu
chloejane_uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How can I get in touch? Online chat doesn't work and can't get through on phones

Online chat doesn't work and can't get through on phones, is there another way to speak to someone?

0 Kudos
karl86
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I get in touch? Online chat doesn't work and can't get through on phones

Same, been like it since last week. Takes the biscuit when you are trying to resolve being overcharged on your monthly contract.

0 Kudos
csi50534
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I get in touch? Online chat doesn't work and can't get through on phones

Same for me - I can't get through to speak to anyone. The irony is that I am trying to cancel my account due to the bad service! And they only allow me to do this by speaking to someone on the phone - and they are not answering the phones

0 Kudos
chloejane_uk
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've been trying for about 6 weeks, the online chat hasn't been working at any point so I'm guessing it doesn't actually exist! Then they have the nerve to email saying the price is going up again! Think I'm going to switch to bt 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys,

Thanks for your posts and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us although we are sorry to hear that you've all had an issue getting through to the team. 
The teams have been a little busier than usual however they are working as hard as they can to get to you. 
Try giving them a call during the day as wait times seem to be lower Smiley Happy
Let us know how you get on. 
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
chloejane_uk
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have tried through the day most days - the online chat is never working. Can't call through the day as I'm at work

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi chloejane_uk

I am sorry to hear you had issues.

I do hope you have been able to speak to our teams since you posted.

Just to let you know they are open till 10pm 7 days a week from 8am so if you cannot Webchat then you should be able to call after work hours.

I hope this helps.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos