cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homeworks - never asked for it to be added

Anonymous
Not applicable

I added BT sports yesterday to my package.  Only BT sports. Never asked for Homeworks never had it and I don’t want it.

Why was it added by Kumar CS rep? 

I have complained and am told it will take 48 hours to remove it.

To add insult to injury I have been charged a month and a prorate month.

I am out of contract 22/2/23 and if it’s not removed and refunded I shall cancel all products. (TV - BB - Phone)

Appalling conduct.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kevin1988
Dialled in

That's how they are I ended up with Sky Cinema added onto my package I didn't want another time an o2 SIM card was forced onto me.  had to get both issues sorted. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ianjayne1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your package and Homeworks being applied, any charges for Homeworks would be removed as part of the package being removed. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you to ensure that the charges have been correctly removed but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Anonymous
Not applicable

Steven

Replied.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update on this, it has now been removed from my account, I don't have an answer to the question as to why it was placed there initially though. I think there are questions to be answered.

kevin1988
Dialled in

That's how they are I ended up with Sky Cinema added onto my package I didn't want another time an o2 SIM card was forced onto me.  had to get both issues sorted. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems to me there’s some mis-selling occurring within the ranks of VM CS agents. I wonder why ?  

It would not surprise if the staff are encouraged to it.

Scelta
Tuning in

I have experienced some problems with my email and spoke to a Virgin Rep yesterday. Homeworks was never mentioned and I certainly did not ask for it. However I received an email this morning thanking me for making changes to my contract and telling me that Homeworks has been added! It has been provided as part of a 3 month trial so I am not being charged but I don't think it should have been added without my explicit consent. I already subscribe to F-Secure and cannot see that I need Homeworks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should pursue this by asking a Modmin to ensure it’s removed if you didn’t ask for it. Clearly there’s a sales incentive ongoing here and it needs stopping. 

Hi Scelta, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you've had Home Works added to your account without consent nor requirement.  I would like to take a look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R