cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical debt

queenie69
Joining in

I have the same problem 🙄. I don’t even remember what it’s for, apparently I was with them in 2016 and 17 for something, but I don’t know what as I’ve been with sky tv for yrs and giffgaff on my phone for yrs. Apparently I owe them £30 that didn’t get paid from 2018. Wish I knew what it was for. 
So frustrating as it’s affecting my ability to get a credit card and all I want is £300 for a new bike. SIGH.

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

5 REPLIES 5

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @queenie69

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding an old payment, I would like to apologise for an frustration this has caused.

In order for us to investigate this we will need more information from you. Please send a copy of your credit file to us and we can look at the entry for you. Please note the overall turnaround for a credit file resolution can take up to 28 days from the day we receive a copy of your file.  You can send this via email or post to the following: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk  Or Consumer Underwriting Services, Virgin Media, Eagle Court 3, Coventry Road, Sheldon, B26 3RZ

Best wishes,

Serena

Thankyou! I will do

Hi queenie69,

Please let us know how you get on, if you do need any further assistance with this or anything else, please reach back out to us?

Regards

Paul.

Hi, I sent my credit file by email and it is being removed, so thanks for all the help. Problem resolved Yey! Happy New Year 🙂👍

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @queenie69,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this, and I'm glad to hear that you have been able to have this issue resolved! 🙂

Please get back in touch if you need any further help or support.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs