cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

1609steph
Joining in

I ordered a hub 5 being delivered tomorrow ans engineer to install it on Monday. I cancelled it this evening after reading how bad the hub 5 is plus a family medical emergency. My worry is with foreign agents that they haven't done it right. I was advised to refuse delivery tomorrow and that the work order and engineer was cancelled and everything would remain the same as it is now . Is there any way to actually speak to a UK call centre tomorrow morning . Do ul agents actually work on Saturdays? If so what time . This is a total joke that I have to deal with foreigners that can barely speak English . Good bye virgin if this isn't handled correctly 

1 REPLY 1

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 1609steph.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you on to our lovely community forums. 

Sorry to see you no longer wanted the Hub 5 and hope your family member is ok, sending all the care and get well soon from our Virgin family.

We do work Saturdays. Some of our staff may have a barrier to some of the words in English, but they are good at what they do and are trying to help 😊.

I will be private messaging you to look into this for you, please watch our for the purple envelope ✉.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide