Menu
Katfin
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Help

I am so frustrated with Virgin.  I queried the cost of phone calls on my contract by text as could not speak to anyone.  Instead of dealing with this I was offered a cheaper contract and assured it would remain the same as I already had and that someone else would contact me re the cost of calls.  To cut a very long story short when details of the new contract were sent to me they were not the same and my additional TiVo box in my bedroom as well as some call features have been removed without my consent.  How do I speak to an actual person to resolve this?  I

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

hi Katfin

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am very sorry to hear of this. We don't do package changes via the forums however, please either call us on 150 // 0345 454 1111 or text us on 07533051809 and we can assist further. Text replies are not instant and are automated at the start to get you through to the right team.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
Katfin
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your response.  My frustration is that whether I deal with Virgin by text, which is hopeless as they do try to alter your package that way, or by phone when you eventually get through, nothing is properly resolved despite numerous attempts.  I have lodged a complaint over a week ago as my attempts to sort out the mess made by a Virgin operative are just not being dealt with.  I understand the Forum does not deal with contract changes but I understood I from reading other issues raised that it was one place to raise an issue about Virgin’s incompetence.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katfin,

I can completely appreciate your frustrations with that, and we know there's nothing more irritating than not being able to speak to someone about your issue or when things go wrong.

If you do have an open complaint raised, we'd love to take a look - whilst we can't help with package changes as advised, we'll do our best to turn your experience around and ensure you get the help you need. 

Can you please confirm the complaint reference?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Katfin
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your response.  The complaint number is C-110121152.  My problem still is that although Kieron issued a correct new contract on 12th January, the incorrect contract that was issued by text and totally not what I asked for and dated 9th February is still showing on my account. I am firstly very angry that this was issued at all as the person on text assured me that the contract dated 9th Feb was the same package as I had which it clearly is not.  Kieron acknowledged this and corrected it on 12th Jan but I am very concerned that the contract dated 9th Feb will override that and I want it removed from my account.  I wished to make a complaint against the person who misled me and issued the contract dated 9th Feb.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Katfin.

I'd really like to take a look into this for you and work towards a resolution. I'm going to send you over a PM and take some further details.

Please find the message from me over at the purple envelope.

Kind regards

Beth

0 Kudos