cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with account issues

communityevents
Joining in

Hi

I am canceling virgin as i am angry at several issues, i have had no contact with anyone from virgin to resolve my issues, so my cancelation is going ahead, nothing seems to work on their app, i tried so many times to get through to someone, but whether its trying to change my details or use the online chat, it never works, much like their internet service, i am being charged over a £100 per month for m125 internet service, plus i have an account i pay for my disabled dad, where i am also beung ripped off, i have been a virgin customer for over 10 years, and they have treated me terribly, and nothing works to try to contact them to sort it, just what does a customer have to do to get any help with virgin. How do i get to speak to a human who cares about me as a ling standing customer, anyone know ?

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey communityevents, thanks for reaching out on our help forum and welcome to our community.

We are sorry to hear of your experience and issues faced, we're also sad to see you go due to these.

As you've advised you submitted a cancellation for your services, did we confirm the date this will complete?

Can you please advise what it is you're looking to get some help with today?

We'd love to best assist with any issues, please expand so we can see into what's the best course of action and advise more.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs