cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

Steagis
Just joined

Can anyone help please? I’m at my wits end.

we have had problems with both out TV and broadband since mid August and it’s now October 

Virgin have sent two different engineers who have changed all my wiring and fitted a new hub (dunno how the hub would meals my tv keep going off) but my problems still persist

i can’t get any help at all through online or call centre and the complaints web form is no better

i want to go to the ombudsman but they say I need a letter but I can’t see how I get one when virgin ignore me 

the first engineer that came stated there are network issues but no one else has stated this so I really don’t know what to do

How do I get any resolution if virgin won’t engage with me?

any advice at all will be greatly appreciated as I’m thinking the only course of action left is to cancel my direct debit and go to citizens advice 

thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Don't cancel your direct debit. VM will just stick some debt defaults on your credit file and that will cause you more frustration and problems.

Have you made a complaint to VM through the VM formal complaints process? What was the outcome of that?

If you have complained to VM already, and they have not resolved your complaint after 8 weeks, you can go to CISAS. The deadlock letter is if you are not getting anywhere with VM and you want to escalate the complaint quicker than the 8 weeks.

https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/complainnow/

What is the outcome you are seeking? VM fix the fault to restore your services? VM allow you to leave with no early disconnection fee penalties?

If you want some technical help investigating the issue, you could try one of the other forums such as 'Networking and Wifi' where there are a lot of technical experts but you would need to go into a bit more detail there about what exactly the problems are that you have been experiencing.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Steagis, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your services. 

We'd look to take a look in to things for you. Can you come back and expand on what sort of issues you're having? Include as much information as you can and we can go from there. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs